What you'll need:
4. Hot glue gun
How to make it:
1. Cut a strip of fabric about 1 inch thing and 18 inches long
2. Twist the fabric until it starts to naturally spiral into a circle
3. Leave a small untwisted flap of fabric at the end and use this as your backing of the flower.
4. Hot glue gun the flap and press it against the rest of the flower so its secure. Then also hot glue the flower in between each section so the flower doesn't come loose and fall apart. To sum it up just glue the dang thang anywhere it needs it to stay in flower form!
5. Hot glue the clip to the back of the flower.
5. Hot glue your button or bead in the middle
Now you got yourself a cute little flower clip! Make two and you can clip them to your flip flops like I did for a little extra color!