This is an extremely easy one and you probably wont need to buy a thing to make it. I think its a great way to reuse old baby and kids clothes. If you are like me its hard getting rid of you babies outgrown clothes so I like it because its like my own little memory accessory.
What you need:
1. Old T-shirts
3. Rubber Bands
How to make it:
1. Cut strips out of you shirt about an inch thick
(you'll need three total)
2. Stretch the strips of shirt so they get thin and roll as shown below
3. Cut the strips so they are long pieces of fabric rather than circles of fabric and rubber band the three strips together at one end
4. Cut the other end of the fabric strips so they are all even
6. Rubber band them together and the end of the braid, make sure you rubber band it at a spot tight enough to fit your head
Cute baby headband!...
But it didn't stay there for long.