Sorry I haven't been too crafty lately. It's not that I'm not being craft really just lazy more then anything. But here is a little craft idea that is super easy and I think its a great way to accessorize on a budget
What you'll need:
1. Fabric, almost any kind will work. You can also double layer the flower with a sheer mesh fabric if you want.
3. Thread and a needle
5. A clip or bobby pin
How to make it:
1. Cut your fabric(s) into a wavy strip on one side about 1 inch thick and 24 inches long
(If you want your flowers smaller just cut a smaller piece of fabric)
2. Stitch along the bottom of the fabric(s) (longways) going inward and outward
3. Once you are to the end of the fabric(s) push it down and scrunch it as tight as it goes. This will ruffle the fabric. Once it's cinched as tight as it goes form it into a spiral and it should resemble a flower. Secure the spiral shape by using the access thread to sew the loose ends down (you can also use a hot glue gun if its easier for you.
4. Sew your button in the middle of the flower
5. Sew or hot glue your flower onto a clip or bobby pin
I love these flowers because you can do a lot with them... pin them on your shirt or jacket, clip them on a head band or in your hair, and my favorite- use them as a shoe accessory and dress up your plain flats.